Feeds RSS

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekend Holiday Haul

Hello Everyone! I'm going to blog out my holiday haul from the weekend because I'm having some trouble figuring out iMovie to edit my video's. I will be working on that tomorrow evening if I have some time. For sure by the end of the week so you'll all get to see my first video! We started the weekend Friday by going to Office Max, Target and Barnes and Noble. I picked up some soy candles and some Godiva and Lindt chocolates. I also picked up a book Blog Inc. by Joy Deangdeelert Cho. It's a pretty easy read thus far and I'm really enjoying it. I hope to be able to apply some of the things I learn to this blog! I also bought a cute little pouch by Jonathan Adler for Barnes and Noble. It's really cute and I think it'll work well for my upcoming trip to Disney in two months. At Office Max I picked up a new day planner because the one I have was really getting warped so I figure I should just return to my trusty leather bound ones that last. I really like it. I'm working on getting everything all transferred over. It's probably going to have to take some time next weekend to work on it. I feel better when I am organized. Saturday was a really busy day. I went to Pilates in the morning after a quick visit to Lululemon to get the Vinyasa scarf I've been lusting after for the last few weeks. It's pink and white. I love it! I also love that it is big enough to be used as a blanket on airplanes because I always get so cold. My husband and I then went to the Niagara Falls Fashion Outlets where I was able to get a Kate Spade make up pouch for just $15 dollars. SUCH a steal! I was also able to go into the Coach store after a 20 minute wait in line outside because they were so packed. I scored a $398 dollar purse for just $95 dollars. I was floored. There was no way I couldn't pick it up. After fighting the massive crowds we headed out to the Walden Galleria because I really just needed to stop at Lush to pick up a product I ran out of. Ocean Salt is absolutely my FAVORITE product for my face. It cleans it out really well and still leaves it feeling fresh and clean! I also grabbed a bubble bar in KARMA because it smelled SO good! I checked out Hallmark too and ended up just picking up some post it notes. So that was my Holiday Haul! I am really trying to work on the video's but as I said I'm having some trouble with iMovie, so I plan on working on that this week and into the weekend. I will hopefully have 2-3 videos posted by the end of the weekend!  Until then here are some photos of the weekend! Hope you all have a wonderful night! <3


Lush, Candles and B&N Stuff

COACH BAG STEAL

Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf

Blog Inc. and Cool Pouch and Kate Spade Make Up Case

Awesome Celebrating Home Palm Candle w/ Wood Wick

Our Sweet Treat at the Mall!

Me, I was soooo Cold!

Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad

Oriental Chicken Salad for Ben

Aloe Vera Water - It's very interesting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment