Feeds RSS

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bath & Body Haul and a Quick Hello

Hey Friends!

So I thought I'd post since I did some damage at Bath and Body Works, Best Buy and Target. I didn't take a picture of what I bought at target but it was just a couple of nail polish colors, a storage container for my make up and a couple of Maybelline lip balms. They are pretty awesome! At B&BW I am OBSESSED with the scent London Calling, possibly stemming from my from undying love of London, or England in general. It's a wonderful lemony/tea scent. The only thing they had left in stock were the Wallflower bulbs so I picked up four of those. I also picked one up in the Paris Daydream scent. My husband and I are planning a lengthy trip to London/Paris in 2014 so I figured these scents would tide me over until it's time. The trip is still in it's early stages as we're trying to figure out finances and things because it's not cheap to go to London or Paris and certainly not both. So we're saving up this year to be able to afford a nice vacation there. I've only seen a very very small part of London and I'd like the chance to see more but I instantly fell in love. It's my favorite city in all of the world. Wow sorry for getting side tracked. I love talking about England. We went this past year and I wish we could move there, but my British husband has said absolutely not. He wants to stay here. Back to Bath and Body Works....I also picked up a soap for the bathroom in Passion Fruit and some travel sized Paris Amour body wash and lotions and sprays because I need some good bathroom products for the trip to Disney in Just under two months. If you've been keeping up with me I'm running in the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon 2013 so it's just around the corner so I figure I should start picking up some travel stuff now while it's on deep sale. I also got a CUTE as a button Eiffel Tower pocket back hand sanitizer holder. Then at Best Buy I had a $5 coupon and I needed (well wanted) a speaker for my iPhone so I can listen to it while I clean downstairs since it's not terribly loud and I found the absolute cutest Mickey Mouse iHome speaker. I also found a Cinderella iPhone case for only $5. I ended up only paying $21 for both! It was fantastic.

In other news I was finally able to see Les Miserables. I ended up going by myself this past Friday because on Christmas I wasn't in any shape to drive and Wed/Thursday we got a snowstorm where I was and I was snowed in so that kinda put a damper on that. Friday though the roads were clear and my husband was working so I decided to treat myself. If you are a musical theater fan or even just appreciate a good movie then I urge you to see this movie, and while I might be bias because it's one of my favorites, it was a FANTASTIC movie. The casting was brilliant! I was a little weary of Russell Crow being Javert and while I still don't think he was the strongest choice I don't think it detracted from the movie at all.  Anne Hathaway was great! I know a lot of people didn't like her as Fantine but I thought she was brilliant. I also LOVED the Amanda Seyfried/Eddie Redmaye combo for Cossette and Marius. Stunning actually. Samantha Barks blew me away as Eponine but if you've seen the 25th Anniversary edition from the O2 you already know this! She is amazing and I hope to see her live on Stage someday. There was even a surprise cameo from one of my favorite West End Men! (No Not Ramin) I won't spoil it for all you theater buffs, but it's great! Overall though I do give the movie an A+. It's not often that I cry during a movie.....and certainly not more than once. This movie moved me to tears! So go see it!

Lastly I will be doing my New Years Resolutions blog either tomorrow or Tuesday! So stay tuned for that!

If I don't update it tomorrow, Everyone have a happy and safe New Year. PSA: If you are going to drink PLEASE designate a driver or call AAA as they are having a NYE service to get you and your car home safely. You don't even have to be a member. So please if you drink, do so responsibly and get home safely!

iHome iPhone dock and iPhone Cinderella Case from Best Buy

Bath and Body works Haul....It's missing the Wallflower Plug and the Sanitizer Holder I was already using them at the time of photo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment