Feeds RSS

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Les Miserables and a Quick Hello

I don't have too much to share with you all tonight! Sorry! I will have more this weekend. I'll have a couple of hauls, mainly from Lush, Barnes and Noble and the mall. I am also going to try to upload my first video onto my YouTube channel. I'm going to possibly film my hauls and a "What's in my Bag" video. I also will be editing a few videos that I already have from a couple of the Disney Parades from my trip last month that I'll be adding to my channel for your viewing pleasure. Maybe I'll make a 2nd channel for Disney and/or Concert Videos. Hmmm that's an Idea. I have a lot of ideas for this blog and my vlogs. I'm hoping to get them of the ground this weekend. I have a few other projects to tackle. I promise though I will have something within the upcoming weeks.

Anyways. I'm subscribed to a few different theater channels on Facebook. They have all been showing clips of the upcoming movie Les Miserables. After the clip I saw tonight of Samantha Barks singing On My Own, I must say I am uber excited to see this movie. So much so that I am dragging my dear husband to the movies on Christmas Day to see it. Now before you all say poor husband, he also loves Les Miserables, he just didn't want to have to get dressed on Christmas. Okay so maybe we'll save it until the weekend after. Anyways I'm a fairly new Les Miserables fan. I was only turned onto it when he forced me to watch it in 2011 for the 25th Anniversary edition at the O2. I didn't think it was my type of production. I was into things like Rent and the Phantom of the Opera. However it opened my eyes to a wonderful world of West End stars and now it is one of my all time favorite musicals. Subsequently it created a spur of the moment trip to Manchester England last May to see Ramin Karimloo in concert. He played Enroljas in that version. The concert was amazing and so was the trip in general. We also got the chance to see the West End Production of Phantom of the Opera.  I only wish Ramin had a part in the movie, however I think the cast is amazing. I love the idea of the live singing and choosing strong actors who all have backgrounds in the music world. I am just really excited about it!

The Les Miserables Movie Poster from Regal Cinemas
Sound off...Leave me a comment and let me know how you feel about the Les Miserables movie, or any musical you feel strongly about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment