Feeds RSS

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hi Everyone and welcome to my new and improved blog! You might remember me from my previous Blog From Mouse Ears to Vera, however I am going to start from scratch because I feel like my previous blog was very limited to JUST Disney and Vera Bradley. This new blog Just Danielle is going to be a hybrid of my new style which will include beauty hauls, honest product reviews of things I am actually using, places I travel and of course there will still be Vera reviews (and other purses too!) This is also where I will show you some of my 1/2 marathon training too! A glimpse into my new life in hopefully an interesting way in which you can benefit from seeing my reviews and hauls. I hope you all enjoy it and I hope you keep reading!!! I will also be launching a YouTube channel and plan to Vlog as well. Thank you for being patient while I remodel and I hope you like the new and improved format!

0 comments:

Post a Comment