Feeds RSS

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Blizzard Not So Fun!

Hi Guys!

The wind is whipping and the snow's a swirling. It's pretty gross outside right now. It started to really come down right around rush hour so the ride home today was not all that nice. I was also going to take myself to see Les Miserables but the weather kinda put a damper on that too since I didn't want to drive to the movie theater in this weather. I figure the movie can wait until tomorrow night. I ended up starting a new project tonight because of the snow. I am moving my home office to a place where it will be better suited in my house. I promise I will take before and after shots, but right now I just have my desk set up in my living room and it's not set up where I can organize and really concentrate because it's not very private. So I'm working on moving it to a nook we have on our second floor and just making a cozy little home there. It's not going to reach it's full potential until we are in a bigger house and I have a full space to myself. We're going to start browsing for a home probably later this summer when we have a little bit of time and some more money for the down payment behind us. I plan on setting up a little area to start my project filming like the Birch Box open box reviews and the whats in my purse video's and the organizing/packing videos I plan to start filming. I am hoping to have this project completed by the end of the weekend. Also by the end of the weekend I'm going to put my resolutions blog up and start really learning iMovie. So that's the fun for tonight. Sorry it's not MORE Fun! Tomorrow **HOPEFULLY** I'll be able to provide a review of the movie! So with that, Good Night everyone. Maybe where you are the weather is better!
Snowy, Snowy Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment