Feeds RSS

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pretty Light update today!

Hey Everyone!! I'm just checking in to see how you all have been! Over the past week I have been getting ready for the holidays and just taking it easy. I sliced my finger open earlier in the week so I've been just making sure that it starts to heal. I tried my first Yoga class last Monday and let me tell you, Yoga is tough! I think I will have to find a class that is a little less intense because this was meant to be a beginner class but it was really geared for the novice level. They turned on the heat really high so it was almost like a Bikrim and for somebody who's never done yoga in a organized setting before it was really tough on my body. I almost had to leave in the middle of class because with all the new movement and with all the heat it made me feel very very sick. I want to continue my Yoga practice so I will be in the process of finding a class that can meet my very beginner needs. I feel like it will really add that next level I need for my marathon training. I did my first outdoor run today and I do need some work so I'm going to amp up my training I think. My goal is not to be the best or the fastest. My goal is to get out there and finish the race with my head held high and get that finisher medal. I really want to make this a permanent staple in my life and I think with the right motivation I can. I've been trying to make better health choices as well, being more aware of what foods I put in my body. I'm not saying I'm perfect because I am FAR from that, I still drink WAY to much Diet Soda for my own good and sometimes I slip and eat crap, but I've cut out all trans fats from diet (Hydrogenated Oils), and I'm slowly cutting down on high fructose corn syrup. I'm drinking more water now that I ever have and I honestly WANT to be healthier. This will be a long journey but my goals now are to keep running and lose some weight in the process. I'd really love to be able to fit into Lululemon gear!

So anyways, That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by and listening to my ramblings! In the coming weeks I do plan on launching my YouTube Channel, JustDanielle85! So stay tuned for that and I will also be doing a post on here for my 2013 New Years Resolutions. I also will have a What's in my Bag post eventually and I plan on doing a packing video as well. For all the Disney and Music fans that follow me I also have plans in the works to launch a 2nd YouTube channel dedicated only to my Disney Parade/Show Videos and any concert footage that I have taken that is worth sharing. Everything else will be on my primary channel.

Thanks again everybody and I hope you have a great beginning of your week!

A Little Motivation for You All!

0 comments:

Post a Comment