Feeds RSS

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Exciting Product Launch

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry I haven't been around much this week but I'm just getting over the "plague of doom" as I like to call it which really is only a bad cold. I've been resting pretty much the whole week so I haven't had time to film or blog. I'm getting better so that trend of silence will change!

We're now under three weeks until Disney so be expecting a carry on packing video very soon and possibly a blog to just follow up. Not much is new except for the fact that we're all set for our trip things are progressing nicely. I haven't been shopping too much so I don't have any fun hauls or anything to post. I'm working on cleaning up my makeup station on my dresser for a blog about my current favorites and how I organize my make up. So also look for those things to come

BUT..........

THIS IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT! Sorry for the caps but I'm BEYOND excited by the news I heard today from Sephora. As you all are aware I am in love with all things Disney especially the princesses and I LOVE Makeup. I went absolutely mad for the Sephora Cinderella collection and she's not even one of my three tied for first placing loving Princesses. They happen to be Belle, Jasmine and Rapunzel. Anyways...back to the announcement. Disney and Sephora have teamed up again to release another line of the Princess Make Up collection and this next princess will be Jasmine! From what I have seen and will post below the collection is GORGEOUS! It's a lot of warm colors which is a great contrast from the cool colors of the Cinderella. It will be a lot of golds, browns and pinks, and dark eye liners. The nail polish is gorgeous! Lots of warm colors there too. I was able to snag some photos from the Sephora website (ALL PHOTOS BELOW ARE COURTESY OF SEPHORA, I DO NOT OWN THEM.). So I'll let the collection speak for itself but I am over the moon for this and will be impatiently waiting until March so I can get my hands on this collection. (At least I have a Disney Vacation in between)

The Eyeshadow Pallet, It's got GORGEOUS tones. I am already loving the bottom left and the purple in the middle 

The nail polish minis. Very pretty pinks, purples and an orangy color

This mirror is amazing!

Like Cinderella, Jasmine will have a perfume

This is a new addition that wasn't released with Cinderella, looks like an eyeliner and Mascara kit.

The Promo shot!

Another perfume

The whole collection. This looks amazing! I know I'll be buying a TON of it!
So that's the haps right now! I wish I had more of an updating even though this is a pretty exciting one! This weekend my husband and I are going to do a massive cleaning to get the germs out of the house because he had the flu for the first part of January and I'm now just getting over my cold so getting the germs out is a priority. Then it is superbowl festivities with friends on Sunday! Lots of new things coming in the next three weeks before I leave and TONS coming during and when I get back from vacation!

Stay Tuned and I hope you're all having a wonderful week so far! Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment