Feeds RSS

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Checking in!

Hey Friends!

Just a quick check in to say Hello, things have been kind of hectic this week so I apologize. I've just started my new full time position so I've been getting used to that and readjusting to my new schedule and new way of doing things. So far everything has been going well but that's really all I'll say about that. Also I FINALLY got my Bath and Body Works London Calling candle, what had happened was they sent me the wrong candle with my original order, it was some Toffee Crunch flavor and it just wasn't my favorite scent, so they sent me the replacement one and it arrived yesterday and it smells wonderful! I have other items in the scent and I just love it! I'm almost afraid to light it because it's not being produced anymore and It just smells so good! I also got a REALLY cool Paris Nights glitter spray that is in the shape of the Eiffel Tower, it's so cute! So that's that!

Bath and Body Works awesomeness!

I've also been contemplating some type of lifestyle plan. I was considering checking out a gym near my new office that offers personal training, but from what I've looking into already personal training does not seem to be within my budget. The last gym I checked out was absolutely stunning, it was clean and professional and all the women that attend look like models but for just a basic gym membership is $50 dollars to get the "extras" like classes it bumps up to $80 dollars per month, and then personal training starts at $150 and that's not even private personal training, so that's just not doable personally each month. I wish it was because as I said the gym is stunning. So I am going to shop around and see if I can find something a little closer to home and that costs a little less money. I was also considering instead of personal training possibly doing the new Weight Watchers 360 program because I think I need more help on the dietary side than the workout side. I can motivate myself to workout, especially when my treadmill moves to my current house. (It's being stored in my parents basement 3 hours away at the moment.) I also have a gym membership that I can utilize for free weights and stretching, but part of the problem with my gym is that they do not offer any type of classes which is what I want because just running or doing free weights bores me to tears so I think classes would be better for me, so that's also on my radar. I'm not sure. It's something I am going to really look into over the next couple of weeks as I continue to prepare for my 1/2 Marathon. So there you have it!

I'm working on my YouTube introduction video and I'm still REALLY bad at iMovie and Final Cut Express. I am still learning. I have some ideas for 2 packing videos in the works, one for a weekend trip, which will be next weekend and one for a carry on which is next months. Wow Next Month! My marathon Disney trip is in 6 weeks! That just hit home considering I am a little behind where I'd like to be in my training, but I do plan on using it to help you guys if you want a new packing style and I hope to start vlogging once or twice per week for now because as you all know I do have a full time professional job outside of the blog and the vlog so I don't have endless time to dedicate but I do want to make sure I bring you guys a quality product and something you enjoy video wise and I don't want to short change my videos because I try to do too many with too little time, so I am working on setting a manageable schedule for vlogging and making organizational and beauty videos. I am also expecting my first ipsy bag within the next week or so, so an unboxing is in the works! I'd rather Quality over Quantity for now until I can get better at both!

Anyways those are my current projects and what I am working on and why things are a little slower that I'd like them to be. Thanks for being patient with me as this is all very new.

0 comments:

Post a Comment