Feeds RSS

Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Haul!!!

This weekend brought some shopping after a debacle at the Eye Dr. (Nothing bad just an insurance mix up) So since we were out we decided to walk around at the mall. I wasn't really looking for anything specific but I fell in love with the most amazing Kate Spade purse. I only own a make up case from Kate Spade but I've been admiring her purses lately because they are so chic and beautifully made. So I was browsing the sale items at Lord and Taylor and found the prettiest Kate Spade bag, and it was marked at $238 but there was a sign that said there was an extra % off and after a quick price check it was determined that the bag would only be around $150 marked down fully from $310 so it was a HUGE savings. The bag is called Sidney and it's in the Perry St. Plaid pattern. I also had NO idea that our local mall had a L'Occitane store. I've always purchased those products from Sephora so I was thrilled when I saw that they had an entire store. I only grabbed one lotion in the Rose Scent and it's amazing! The last thing I was able to pick up was  a pressed pigment shadow in Deeply Dashing which is a gorgeous shimmery gold at MAC and a pink lip pencil in More to Love and lip color in Pink Pearl Pop. It was too snowy to do much else. We did end up getting a majority of the cleaning we needed to accomplish done this weekend, now just little touches before Disney, which is now (since it's after midnight my time) in 15 days! I'm beyond excited. I got my waivers for the race and my bib # so it's starting to feel really real now! I've been slowly grabbing things I need for this trip and have it set aside so I can lay it all out to pack! I haven't pulled out the suitcases yet because it scares Nala. She hates when her "mommy" and "daddy" go away. Poor thing. She's so cute though when she gets all clingy. She will be in good hands at my mother and father in law's house. I am so ready for a vacation! The last vacation I took was my honeymoon and I had the flu. It was terrible trying to navigate Disney with the flu and since I just got over a pretty bad cold I'm hoping it's smooth sailing for now.

Weekend Haul

Nala The Beagle of Wonder


Anyways I am rambling now! That's it for today and I'll be back this week with a couple of new posts and my January Favorites Video as well as the video version of the haul!! Next week the packing video and the carry on video's will be filmed and I hope to have them uploaded before I leave.  Vlogging will be starting soon. Ben and I will be Co-Vlogging 2-3 times per week and it will appear on both of our channels. (Or we might create a secondary channel for our blogs) If you are in to techy things and gadgets go check out his blog www.mizonation.com or his YouTube Channel BMiz Productions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment