Feeds RSS

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello!

So after some much needed time to think, I think I've finally been able to get my new layout up on the blog and my redesign is taking shape nicely. I've also been able to think of some really great topics not only for future blog posts but also for some new video's. First though I wanted to introduce you all to my new layout. My graphic designer (husband) has designed my new layout and logo. It shows a bit more of my personality rather than being just a boring standard layout. I am really pleased with the way the new site looks. It's simple but fun at the same time. I will be integrating the new logo across my social media outlets in the upcoming days for a more uniform look. I'm excited because I will be able to finally print my business cards! I hope you like the new layout!

Anyways onto the new things coming up in the next few weeks (because the last few haven't been all that exciting.) I am going to film a series on my new diet and fitness plan that I'm doing so I want to give you a look into how I keep track of my food, diet and training/exercise. Along those lines and also in the series I am going to do in in depth look at my Day-Timer and give you a glimpse into how I manage my time and my calender and thirdly I will be doing another video on my project/home management system. It will be my little organization series. So those videos are coming up. I am also going to be filming or blogging my March favorites and that will be up by the end of this week. Things I loved and used a lot in March. There will be some other things in the works too. The major decision that has been made in regards to my blog and my YouTube channel is that I think I finally have the courage to begin vlogging. It's something I want to do and it's something I enjoy doing being in front of a camera talking to people, but at the same time it's very nerve wracking as well. It will feature a glimpse into my day and for now I plan on doing two "vlog" style videos per week. That will begin in the later part of April. With my full time Job and my commitment to my Curves plan I think for now that's a schedule that I can be okay with. If I really get into it then I will see what I can do to add an extra day.

The type of photos I post on this blog too are going to hopefully change a little bit. I will be taking photos to go hand in hand with what I share in my video's and sometimes I will just blog. Regardless I want my photos of what I share to be a little bit better in quality so I will be utilizing my DSLR a little bit more. I HAD to have this camera in late 2011 and I think over the course of the last year or so I've only used it handful of times so I want to use it a little bit more. It's a camera worthy of use, not just sitting in it's bag in my closet.

So that's the word for right now. I'm back in action again after a much needed break to just really think about what I wanted to do and the direction I wanted to take and now that I've found that direction and gained my motivation things in the world of Just Danielle will be a lot more regular and a lot more fun. Thanks for sticking with me and helping me to grow into my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment