Feeds RSS

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just a really fast update!!

Hey Everyone!!!

Sorry I've been pretty scarce lately. I've been working through a couple of things in my personal life that have taken me away from being able to film and edit and update blog posts. I'm working through them and things are getting much better. I can't get into too much detail right now about it but when the time comes I may get into it. It's nothing to do with my husband or my family but it's something I am personally working through so please don't worry, everything is all right!

With that being said! I did film one video, and I have bits and pieces of a vlog style video started. I'm in the process right now as we speak of uploading my filofax video to the computer. I will be editing it and uploading it to YouTube tomorrow! I also have a corresponding blog post to go up once the video is uploaded so new content tomorrow!!! I will have an Open Box coming towards the end of the week/beginning of next week depending on when I get it. I have an Ipsy video or blog post coming next month. I have a lot planned for content and I very much hope I am able to deliver it.

I appreciate your continued support and patience with me. I do plan on making this a big priority in my world and I know great things will be coming along!!

<3
Danielle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment