Feeds RSS

Monday, May 13, 2013

May 2013 Ipsy GlamBag.

I got my May 2013 Ipsy Glambag in the mail today. I was thinking I was going to make video's on this but there so many of the beauty guru's do video reviews. Maybe next month I'll actually decide to do a video but until then I'll do monthly posts here. Soooooo here it is.

The bag, it's a Chevron, southwestern print. Inside came Lotion, Nail Polish, Hair Oil, and Lipgloss,

Close Up Shot!

The Chevron Bag

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment. I got this in a BirchBox a couple of months ago and it's a pretty awesome product. I really like how it made my hair feel.

Juice Beauty Organic lip gloss. I tried this on and so far so good.

This is a Yaba product. I'm not sure if it's a cream eye shadow or a concealer.

Zoya professional nail polish, it's in a really great baby blue color. I love Zoya nail polishes. They are phenomenal!

Pacifica Coconut bronzing lotion. Pacifica products are amazing, they are so moisturizing. I tried a little bit of this product and it's VERY shimmery. I'm not sure if I like that or not yet. I'll have to try it out when it warms up.
So there you have it. The May GlamBag. If I absolutely LOVE any of the products I'll do a review, but you can expect June's bag next month for sure!!

<3

Danielle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment