Feeds RSS

Monday, May 27, 2013

Content Update!

So now that I'm home and I've had a chance to kinda settle down and get back into my routine and clean up my house a little bit, I'll be back into producing content. I am STILL waiting on the last of my personal sized inserts for my Kate Spade Agenda. I'm hoping they should be here by tomorrow or Wednesday. It's only been like three weeks. Franklin Covey shipping is not the fastest apparently. There was a mix up with my order, they sent me the wrong ones and it took two weeks to correct it and send me the right ones! Ah well. As long as I get them soon I suppose it'll be water under the bridge. As soon as that happens and I am happy with the set up I will be doing that video. I am also going to do a tour of my vanity and beauty products I use, so that video will be on it's way as well.  I also have some ideas that will chronicle my weight loss journey as well. I'll be kicking that off with a What's In My Gym Bag video that will be coming your way closer to next weekend. I have a ton of ideas for some new videos, so I'm hoping to get into a regular at LEAST once a week posting schedule for now. I've got a pretty hectic month coming up so I think that is a schedule I can stick too and any thing extra will be a bonus until things settle down.As always I'll be doing blog posts to go along with some of my videos!


Thanks so much for being so understanding and sticking with me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment